We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of lunastationery.com visitors.
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of lunastationery.com (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us when registering with lunastationery.com (including your email address).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your email address).
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods - including your name, delivery address, payment address, telephone number, email address and card details.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
We may use your personal information submitted to us through lunastationery.com to:
- administer our website and business
- send you goods purchased through our website
- send you email notifications relating to your purchase
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- deal with enquiries / complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to our insurers, professional advisers, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
Security of personal information
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, but in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any personal information you provide when accessing or placing an order with lunastationery.com.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through lunastationery.com will be protected by Stripe’s data storage on a secure server which is HTTPS protected with encryption technology to ensure that all customer information remains private. Stripe adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
- When you checkout on lunastationery.com you will see a padlock icon displayed on the browser bar to confirm that you are able to share details safely. In addition, we use SiteLock to scan our site daily for any software threats. SiteLock is a powerful web security solution which detects malware that hackers can use to steal information.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping any passwords you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you provision to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
- Lunastationery.com includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of lunastationery.com in order to help us learn about visitors to our site and what pages are being looked at.
- The information generated relating to lunastationery.com is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or want more information, please contact us at the following address - firstname.lastname@example.org.